Skoodle Paper Pencils
|Skoodle Paper Pencils are made by paper rolling method that keeps the lead at the centre with extra strength for grip.
A large number of trees cut down every year to produce wooden pencils in the world. We take a small step towards saving and caring for our environment by making a range of 100% recycled paper rolled pencils. A small change by using Skoodle Paper Pencils can have an environmental effect over time.
• Round pencils give more comfort for extensive writing
• As good as any wood pencil
• Made from 100 % recycled paper
• No trees were harmed in the making of these pencils
• HB#2 Extra graphite ensure smooth handwriting
• Made without using any toxic chemicals/ polymers/ plastic
• A promise of no breakage while sharpening makes pencil last longer
• Eraser and Sharpener included in the box
• MADE FROM 100 % RECYCLED PAPER - Our pencils as good as any wood pencil without causing harm to the environment
• PAPER ROLLING METHOD PROVIDES EXTRA STRENGTH - Our pencils are made using the paper rolling method. This keeps the lead at the centre that ensures extra strength while using the pencil
• SUPER DARK HB PENCILS - Write clearly & smoothly as the pencil contains extra dark graphite
• NO BREAKAGE WHILE SHARPENING - Our pencils are designed to not break when you sharpen them which means the pencil will last longer
• QUALITY PRODUCT FROM SKOODLE - At Skoodle, we believe high quality supplies can enrich the experience and go a long way in inspiring the young minds. We are absolutely positively all about fun.
|Age Group||For All|