Date of Updation
We do not send spam or unsolicited emails. We contact our customers only in relation to the services they have requested. We do not sell contact information of our users.
Collection of Information
When you use services from Skoodleart.com, or contact Skoodleart.com, Stone Sapphire India Pvt. Ltd. obtains personally identifiable information such as your Name, E-mail Address, Contact Address and/or Telephone Number. Your name and email address may also have to be obtained in order to email your test or assessment results to you. (Collectively the “Personal Information”)
Anonymous information about your network, hardware, software and website usage activity that is automatically collected by Stone Sapphire India Pvt. Ltd. can include, without limitation, your IP address, your device type, your browser information, domain names, access times, referring web sites addresses, website pages you visit. Your responses to Stone Sapphire India Pvt. Ltd. questionnaires, surveys, and your Navatar assessment scores may be anonymously (i.e., without any personally identifying information attached to questionnaires and scores) collected by Stone Sapphire India Pvt. Ltd. Stone Sapphire India Pvt. Ltd. may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your country, city, zip code, age, gender, occupation, and preferences. (Collectively the “Anonymous Information”)
Your name, email address, responses to Stone Sapphire India Pvt. Ltd. questionnaires, surveys and resulting scores may be saved in the Skoodle Art back end system, in order to generate result reports that you purchase or obtain from Skoodle Art.
For better understanding the needs and profile of our visitors, we conduct on-line surveys. When we conduct the survey, we will try to let you know how we shall use said information at the time of collecting information from you on the Internet. However, the same is not obligatory on our part. You recognize and understand that there is no compulsion on your part to provide us with your personal information and all personal information provided by you to us is with your full consent, own will and desire to provide such personal information. You also understand that we are under no obligation to verify the source from which the personal information about you is provided to us and is deemed to be provided by you.
Use of Anonymous Information
The Anonymous Information is used by Stone Sapphire India Pvt. Ltd. for the operation, maintaining the quality, enhancements and analysis regarding use of the Skoodleart.com website content, products, services and for research. The Anonymous Information may be collected by Stone Sapphire India Pvt. Ltd. or its service providers (e.g., Google Analytics or Google Adsense). The Content and Ads that appear on the web pages may be customized based on the information about the pages you visit, your geographic location based on your IP address, and/or results of your personality assessment. You grant Stone Sapphire India Pvt. Ltd. an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free right and license to use the Anonymous Information for without limitation, quality assurance, personalizing content, research, marketing, new content, products and services.
Link to other websites
Skoodle Art website may contain links to other sites and we try to link only those sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices used by other sites.
Privacy of Personal Information
Stone Sapphire India Pvt. Ltd. does not sell, rent or lease its Customers’ Personal Information.
The Personal Information collected by Stone Sapphire India Pvt. Ltd. is to deliver services that you have purchased and/or requested from Skoodle Art, provide test results to you, and provide customer support to you. Stone Sapphire India Pvt. Ltd. may use your contact information to inform you of other products or services available from Skoodle Art and its affiliates. Stone Sapphire India Pvt. Ltd. may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Stone Sapphire India Pvt. Ltd. may share your contact information with trusted partners to send you email regarding the service you have requested, or provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Stone Sapphire India Pvt. Ltd. and its clients.
Stone Sapphire India Pvt. Ltd. will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Stone Sapphire India Pvt. Ltd. or the website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Stone Sapphire India Pvt. Ltd. and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Stone Sapphire India Pvt. Ltd.
Stone Sapphire India Pvt. Ltd. does not send unsolicited emails to users of its site and the personal information entered via the site’s registration forms such as feedback form, complaint form etc is protected by our security features.
Policy on Cookies
Stone Sapphire India Pvt. Ltd. endeavors to take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. However, we do not warrant or represent that your personal information is completely safe from hackers and other security threats.
- The contents on the Facebook page/account are for general reference purposes and do not constitute any binding commitment or the specifically endorsed views of Stone Sapphire India Pvt. Ltd. (Company). The views expressed by other persons, followers and 3rd parties on this page are of individual opinions and the company does not take responsibility for the same.
- Any views, advice and tips rendered on the page are free of cost based upon general experience and need not specifically meet all the requirements of any person, visitor. The views expressed are general in nature and require no kind of fees or payment.
- The Company and its operations including the contents of the page are subject to laws of the Republic of India and related regulations. The conditions of use and all other 'Facebook' Terms and Conditions continue to apply in addition to the above.
- All content posted by the Company including but not limited to the software programming code, media related to the Page, Promotion-related communications, etc. are protected by the applicable proprietary laws such as copyright law, trademark law, patent law and competition.
- The Company exclusively reserves the right to change or modify the applicable terms and conditions without prior notice.
- The page is not endorsed or sponsored or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- The Company reserves the right to use information received from any user or 3rd party on the page for its own purposes including but not limited to brand communication & product development.
- Any personal information shared with the Company on the page of the Company, whether public or private, shall not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other Company. However, the Company shall have the right to make reference & use the information for its own purpose only. All disclosures would be deemed to have given the Company the voluntary rights of use by the Company for its own purposes.
- The Company shall maintain suitable security measures for the safety of personal information and other disclosures when any 3rd person enters, submits, or accesses personal information.
- All disclosures & measures required/necessitated under law, for enforcement of page policies, to protect Company's interest or other rights, property, or for safety purposes will be taken by the Company unilaterally without any obligation towards intimation or information to the 3rd persons or parties.
- The page, page code, and any and all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names and all other intellectual property or material or property rights herein are proprietary to the Company and are owned by the Company and/or its licensors and content providers and are protected by applicable domestic and international intellectual property laws. The depiction of such proprietary content does not permit or allow any user or person (whatsoever) to make any use of the same without prior written permission of the Company in any manner or reference or context.
- Limitation of Liability under no circumstance, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the Company be liable for any indirect, special, exemplary, or consequential damages the result from the use of, or the inability to use, including but not limited to the information, materials on the page, page content, page code, user services or the software. While the Company shall take reasonable precautions against security breaches, no webpage or internet transmission is completely secure, and as such, the Company shall not be liable for any indirect, special, exemplary, or consequential damages that may result from unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches that may occur.
- All disputes if any shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in New Delhi, India only.
- By accessing the page of the Company, the users, persons and 3rd parties agree and undertake to act responsibly and cause no harm, loss or damage to the Company. In the event that the Company incurs any loss, harm or damage then the company shall be in right to take appropriate steps to identify the person(s) involved and seek indemnity and compensation for all loss, claim, demand, damage, costs, charges (including legal fees and charges) or prejudice that may be caused to the Company on account of misuse of the page and the consequent affect upon the Company.
- For any contests or promotions, the decision of the Company and the terms and conditions of the specific contest/promotion shall be binding on all participants. The Company shall not entertain any grievance or concerns in these regards and the decision of the Company (as resolved under applicable terms and conditions) shall be final and binding.
- Acceptance or participation in the contest, promotions or other features on the page will constitute permission to the Company to use the name, relevant details and/or photographs and/or likeness for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without any claim for compensation or notice.
- Any participant or user or 3rd party who is suspected of any illegal act such as hacking, etc would immediately dealt with by the Company in the manner as deemed suitable by the Company.
- The Company is not making any warranties of any kind whatsoever whether express or implied, on this page with regards meeting of the 3rd party requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, uninterruptedness, error-free, the results or reliability, or the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non-infringement in respect of any goods, services, emoluments, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the page or any transactions effected through the page.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
With effect from the future, Stone Sapphire India Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change this privacy statement from time to time. When we do, we will also revise the “Date of Updation” date at the top of this privacy statement. For material changes to this privacy statement, we will notify placing a notice on this website.